Thursday, July 5, 2012

SAMMY'S STORY!

   Today my post is going to be about my cockatiel, Sammy. We got Sammy from a local Harps. Well one day my mom took me to Harps, and we went to the back where the birds were. We came up to the cockatiel cage and thats when we saw Sammy. She would go up to other birds and sing, but they would bite at her! I felt horrible to see that poor little bird get bit at just for singing!! My mom felt bad too! So my mom sad "I think we need to buy her." So when we got home and got Sammy's cage together we put her in there. I believe that she liked it and still does! The really sad thing is that she was bullied so much that she doesn't trust us! Every time you get near her she hisses! It's not because of meaness, it's because she was bullied so much. I am glad that we rescued her. She is a very beautiful bird! We love her very much!

She truly is a beautiful bird!
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment