Sunday, July 29, 2012

BUILDING PROJECT & NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY!

  Well everyone, I've had a very exciting weekend! When my mom picked me up from my friends awesome birthday party, she told me that my dad was at Lowes getting building supplies! So I automatically knew that we were getting more pets!! So after we got home from shopping at Lowes we started building an add- on to our rabbit hutch!! I was so excited!! My dad built another rabbit hutch/chicken coop!! Here is a pic of the finished product!

After we got done building, the next day we went to my uncles farm to pick out a new baby bunny!! I ended up picking this little guy!!

I decided to name him Dusty! He has this beautiful brown/gray color! He is so adorable!! I am so glad that my "Mini zoo" is growing! I just love spending time with ALL my pets! I know that Dusty will feel right at home! We will also be purchasing some chickens soon!! I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment