Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'M BACK!

 Well hello everyone! I'm super sorry for not posting lately! I've been really busy! The sad thing is school is starting back up!:( I'm really bummed! That means less time with my pets! I wish Summer never ended! Anyways, my pets have been trying to avoid the dreadful heat! I've been having to put frozen water bottles in the rabbits cages! Gunner has been diving in his little kiddy pool we bought! Jake just hates potty time, because that means he has to go outside! Sammy and Jolly don't even know it's hot outside.:) Lily just LOVES the heat! Boy, she has just had a blast with this heat! Me, personally, I hate the heat! It has been dreadful! Other than the heat, the animals have been doing good!;) I  will post again Saturday, because tomorrow I am going to my best friends birthday party! So post ya later!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment