Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PRESENTING CONTEST TUESDAY!

  Well last night I decided that it would be fun to have CONTEST TUESDAYS! Every Tuesday there will be a contest. I will explain the rules for that contest. And all contests will be pet related! So to officially start contest Tuesday, I will introduce the first contest! THE CUTEST PET CONTEST! What you will do is send your pet photo to my email (coldhampets@gmail.com) and I will  look at them all and decide the winner! And the winner will be posted the following Wednesday on the side bar for other bloggers to see!  ALL PHOTOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE END OF TODAY!! I will NOT be able take any last minute photos. All submissions must be sent in by 7 p.m. tonight! Along with sending the photo, please send the name of your pet and your name or blog name!
                                                                Feel free to start sending photos!
                                                                               Caitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment