Tuesday, August 7, 2012

THE CHICKIES ARE IN THE BUILDING!

   Well everyone I am SUPER excited to say that the baby chickens have arrived!! My mom, sister and I were actually out shopping and we got the phone call that the chicks were here!! So we went to pick them up! We got 5 females. I took the pleasure of naming 3 of them, and my sister named 1, and my mom is currently in the process of naming the 5th one! I named my chicky Toy,then I named 2 more Eggberta and Egglentine. My sister named her chicky Shelly! They are all so adorable! See for yourself!!




This pic was taken when they were snackin'....they were HUNGRY!




They actually hatched yesterday, they hatched at a farm called Meyer Hatcherey. It is located in Ohio. They are only 1 day old! So far everyone has enjoyed watching them waddle around. I'm sure there are a lot of fun memories in the future with these chickies!

1 comment: