Saturday, June 16, 2012

INTRODUCING MY PETS!

     The first pet I will introduce is my 6 year old miniature dachshund. He is the sweetest dog i've ever had! Even though he is old he can be really energetic! His name is Jake.
       The next pet I will introduce is my 2 year old Labrador Retreiver. He lives outside, unlike Jake. So they don't really get along. My Labs name is Gunner. He loves to run around and be crazy!
   Next I will introduce my Caique, for those of you who don't know what a Caique is, it's a type of parrot. She is very sweet, and loves to swing on her swing.
   Now I will introduce my Cockatiel, her name is Sammy. The sad thing about Sammy is she was some what abused by her past owner. So she doesn't really trust anyone. She hisses at people when they come near her cage. My mom rescued her from a bad environment.
     My dad built a rabbit hutch for me about a year ago. I was so excited! My first rabbit's name is Daisy, I got her as a little baby. Her mom died right after she was born.
                                    My second rabbit's name is Oreo. She is a wild child!
     Last, but not least my Leopard Gecko. Her name is Lily and she is 6 months old. She is so neat to watch. Geckos are interesting animals, and I have learned ALOT about them! I make sure I do research about an animal before I purchase them. It's definately a full house!
                                     

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun bunch of pets! Very interesting to see the beautiful colors on Lily the Gecko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very fun to have around! I love my "little zoo!"

    ReplyDelete