Sunday, June 17, 2012

LILY'S PLAYGROUND!

 


   I recently did some research on my leopard gecko and found out that they like going through things, like tunnels. So I thought it would be neat to make a "playground" for Lily. I wasn't really set out to buy anything so my creativity and I went to work! I took a big plastic box and some cardboard and started cutting! It ended up turning out really good! I put a little shelter(cool whip container with hole cut into it) in case she got scared. I put 2 tunnels in there as well, both made out of cardboard. I put a tube in there she could go through(toilet paper roll), and last but not least a "raised bed" also made of cardboard! It was really simple! Here is a picture of the finished product!


      I love making homemade toys for my pets, it saves ALOT of money! When I first put Lily in there she just walked around checking everything out. Then she started going through the tunnels! It was the cutest thing!! I was pretty happy with how it turned out!

3 comments:

  1. Very, Very creative! You have one lucky gecko to have an owner like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! You should paint it too..give it some color. I really like your ideas too..very creative.

    ReplyDelete