Saturday, June 30, 2012

FEEDING LILY!

 Hey guys and gals! Sorry I havn't posted in a while! I have had a busy week! I wasn't able to find the time to post. Well anyway, today I am going to make a post about my leopard gecko Lily. I thought it would be neat to make a post of feeding Lily! I have some really neat photos! So here they are!!


Lily sites mealworm!



******



Lily stares the mealworm down!



******




THEN BAM!!



******





YUMMY!

                                         Hope you guys enjoyed the photos!
 
                                              Feel free to leave comments!

                                                           Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. What great photos! Awesome! Lily sure is getting bigger and she looks like she is well taken care of!

    ReplyDelete